Do you know any exceptional early career researchers with peer reviewed papers and potential to be a media star?
If so, consider nominating them for Fresh Science – a competition where we train them and throw them to the media lions – generating hundreds of stories.
More info on that below, and also:
- Put your science in front of pollies and journos
- 30 travel grants to Europe for PhD students via EMBL Australia
- Never miss a prize deadline – check our science prize calendar
- Forever young – growing old gracefully with science
- ‘The Sound of Breaking Glass’ – women in science news
- Women in Science Parliamentary Friendship Group
- Media training for scientists – Melbourne, Sydney (and maybe Adelaide)