National Science Week is quickly approaching, with less than one month before it all kicks off.
Find out what’s happening in your state by coming along to one of our briefing events in the coming weeks in:
- NSW on Tuesday 21 July at Business Events Sydney
- ACT on Friday 24 July Canberra Innovation Network
- VIC on Thursday 30 July at the Royal Society of Victoria
We’d like to share information on the wide range of activities and promotions you can tap into for the Week, and hear about your organisation’s plans.
Some highlights of Science Week 2015 include:
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Astrophysicist, author and presenter of Cosmos Neil deGrasse Tyson in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Canberra.
- My Research Rules – who has the weirdest science – debates in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide.
- ‘Galaxy Explorer’ – the national experiment inviting ordinary Australians to do real science – classifying galaxies to understand how they grow and evolve.
- And hundreds of science events around the country, including: