The winners of the 2017 Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science are:
- Jenny Graves (La Trobe University, Melbourne)—Prime Minister’s Prize for Science
- Eric Reynolds (The University of Melbourne/Oral Health CRC)—Prime Minister’s Prize for Innovation
- Jian Yang (The University of Queensland)—Frank Fenner Prize for Life Scientist of the Year
- Dayong Jin (University of Technology Sydney)—Malcolm McIntosh Prize for Physical Scientist of the Year
- Neil Bramsen (Mount Ousley Public School, Wollongong)—Prime Minister’s Prize for Excellence in Science Teaching in Primary Schools
- Brett McKay (Kirrawee High School, Sydney)—Prime Minister’s Prize for Excellence in Science Teaching in Secondary Schools
The winners are available for interview from 7am (AEDT) on Thursday morning.
For interviews and further information contact:
- Niall Byrne, email@example.com, 0417-131-977.
Please use the official website link in reporting: http://science.gov.au/pmscienceprizes