For scientists: Find out about science prizes, events, training and other opportunities to communicate your science.
- Feb 2024: Tomato sauce; crocodile conservation; angel investor: honours highlights. Plus training, prizes, space
- Jan 2024: Awards open now. Get match fit for media. Tinnitus research story told well
- Read past issues
For journalists: Join our media list.
For physics: physics events, issues and activities from the Australian Institute of Physics.
For stem cell science: a bi-monthly newsletter for stem cell researchers, patients and educators.
For international scientists and journalists: Stories of Australian science and activities suited for an international audience.
- Jan 2024: Aussie science: tinnitus, fast-thinking bees, DishBrain, baby galaxies and more
- Read past issues: science bulletins, media bulletins.
Would you like a news bulletin from your organisation?
Regular communication with your team builds a sense of belonging and scientists and science leaders can hear about major events, networking and training opportunities, as well as chances to promote their work and to nominate for a number of prestigious science prizes.
We can create, write and distribute a newsletter for you. Currently we do this for:
- Physics in Australia: a monthly bulletin on physics events, issues and activities from the president of the Australian Institute of Physics.
- National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia: a bi-monthly newsletter for stem cell researchers, patients and educators.
We’ve done similar newsletters for universities to share research achievements across the faculty.
Contact us to see how we can help your organisation.