News bulletin for the science sector
- Defence needs you, ABC residency, training around the country, Science Week and more – Australia’s defence needs new research ideas and partners, Science Week event registrations, upcoming media training, Brian Greene tours Australia and more.
- Prizes, grants, Science Week, Carbon â€“ the Unauthorised Biography and more – A range of prizes and awards open, Science Week grants, media training coming up, a new biopic film about Carbon and some great stories we’ve been working on.
- Looking for EU research success, media training is on again, grants and prizes – Looking for Australia EU research success stories. Tell us about your successes and weâ€™ll write up the best of them in our new publication for the European Delegation in Canberra.
For scientists, research organisations and science leaders, this bulletin will tell you when various science prizes and awards are opening and closing, itâ€™ll flag other science news, events, opportunities and training.
Science stories for journalists
Get a heads up on big science stories and interesting speakers. For example, we promoted the discovery of the Higgs boson, the worldâ€™s first 3D printed jet engine and the winners of the Prime Ministerâ€™s Prize for Science.
- Test for over 50 genetic diseases; young adults with old knees; and Carbon – the movie
- UNSW Sydney researchers break through accuracy barrier for practical quantum computing
- Better bone marrow transplants; building a virtual human cell
Overseas? We send stories of Australian science and activities suited for an international audience.
Would you like a news bulletin for your organisation?
Regular communication with your team builds a sense of belonging and scientists and science leaders can hear about major events, networking and training opportunities, as well as chances to promote their work and to nominate for a number of prestigious science prizes.
We can create, write and distribute a newsletter for you. Currently we do this for:
- Physics in Australia: a monthly bulletin on physics events, issues and activities from the president of the Australian Institute of Physics.
- National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia: a bi-monthly newsletter for stem cell researchers, patients and educators.
Weâ€™ve done similar newsletters for universities to share research achievements across the faculty.
Contact me to talk through email email@example.com and tell us which you’d like to receive.