News bulletin for the science sector
- Vote for your favourite tree, Future Medicine forum, media training and more – What’s your favourite tree, 88% of Australians trust science and scientists, where is stem cell science taking us.
- Last call for Defence Science summit; stem cell prizes and others open; media training for Science Week – one month to go for Defence Science’s ADSTAR summit, media training coming up, Science week ‘Meet the Media’ event and Metcalf prizes for stem cell research.
- Defence needs you, ABC residency, training around the country, Science Week and more – Australia’s defence needs new research ideas and partners, Science Week event registrations, upcoming media training, Brian Greene tours Australia and more.
For scientists, research organisations and science leaders, this bulletin will tell you when various science prizes and awards are opening and closing, it’ll flag other science news, events, opportunities and training.
Science stories for journalists
Get a heads up on big science stories and interesting speakers. For example, we promoted the discovery of the Higgs boson, the world’s first 3D printed jet engine and the winners of the Prime Minister’s Prize for Science.
Overseas? We send stories of Australian science and activities suited for an international audience.
Would you like a news bulletin for your organisation?
Regular communication with your team builds a sense of belonging and scientists and science leaders can hear about major events, networking and training opportunities, as well as chances to promote their work and to nominate for a number of prestigious science prizes.
We can create, write and distribute a newsletter for you. Currently we do this for:
- Physics in Australia: a monthly bulletin on physics events, issues and activities from the president of the Australian Institute of Physics.
- National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia: a bi-monthly newsletter for stem cell researchers, patients and educators.
We’ve done similar newsletters for universities to share research achievements across the faculty.
Contact me to talk through email email@example.com and tell us which you’d like to receive.