Our regular bulletins for journalists, communicators and the Australian science community give you the inside scoop on Australian science, with story tips and big science news, prizes and other opportunities.
Journalists get a heads up on big science stories and interesting speakers. For example, we promoted the discovery of the Higgs boson, the world’s first 3D printed jet engine and the winners of the Prime Minister’s Prize for Science.
Scientists and science leaders can hear about major events, networking and training opportunities, as well as chances to promote their work and to nominate for a number of prestigious science prizes.
We also distribute newsletters on behalf of clients including the Australian Institute of Physics and the National Stem Cell Foundation.
Or email email@example.com and tell us which you’d like to receive.
- Media bulletin: a regular bulletin for journalists with an interest in science stories – three or four issues a month.
- International media bulletin: a very occasional bulletin for international journalists with an interest in Australian science.
For communication professionals
- Science communication bulletin: an occasional bulletin for those working in the public promotion of science (from PR to events and education), with opportunities to promote your work in the public space.
- International science communication bulletin: a very occasional bulletin for international journalists with an interest in Australian science.
For scientists and the science community
- Science stakeholder bulletin: an occasional bulletin for the science community in Australia, with news on prizes, events and opportunities for scientists, research organisations and science leaders.
- Media training: a monthly bulletin with details of upcoming media and communication training courses for scientists. For more information visit our media training page.
Bulletins for our clients
- Physics in Australia: a monthly bulletin on physics events, issues and activities from the president of the Australian Institute of Physics.
- National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia: a bi-monthly newsletter for stem cell researchers, patients and educators.
If you’d like to receive any of these bulletins directly please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the bulletins you want to receive – they will be delivered by email.