Nominations for Fresh Science – our annual competition for early-career researchers – are open for one more week. So, have a think about which ECRs you could tap on the shoulder to nominate.
We run Fresh Science in every state where we can secure enough support – so far that’s Qld, SA, WA, Vic and NSW. Big thanks to our hosts and the 17 unis and research organisations who’ve come on board so far.
It’s highly likely we will run an event in the ACT, we just need a couple more supporters to confirm.
So, make sure you encourage any Canberra-based ECRs you know to nominate. More on that below.
Nominations close midnight 24 April 2018.
Even if you’re not an ECR, we can still help you find the story in your science.
We’ve just announced our media and communication training dates for the rest of 2018.
Join us in:
- Melbourne: Tuesday 5 June, Tuesday 31 July, Tuesday 9 October
- Adelaide: Tuesday 8 May, Wednesday 14 November
- Sydney: Wednesday 4 July, Wednesday 29 August
- Perth: Thursday 10 May, Friday 7 December
Also in this bulletin:
- The future of fuel, food and health; meet the four new CRCs just announced
- How to promote your field of science during your annual conference
- A new program for Women in Science in Victoria
- Early-career researchers have their say in Brisbane
- Ockham’s Razor Live from the Royal Society of Victoria
- Plus; Top 5 Under 40; $1 million in AMP Tomorrow Fund grants; RSV Prizes for Victorian Scientists; and Eureka Prize nomination close on 4 May.