8 August 2017, launch at 8.30am at Australian Museum
1 William Street, Sydney. Please enter via Crystal Hall, corner of William and College Streets
With NSW Chief Scientist Mary O’Kane, Australian Museum Executive Director and CEO Kim McKay molecular biology guru Merlin Crossley, Winny the Muttaburrasaurus, and students from Chifley Public School, animals and experiments.
Contact: Claire Vince on Claire.Vince@austmus.gov.au, or 0468 726 910.
Statewide highlights include
- Can parasitic worms halt MS? Or honey fight superbugs?
- Sporty science at the Innovation Games
- The botany of brewing
- The chemistry of the smell of death, with a modern-day Sherlock
- Chemistry saving lives and creating jobs
- Greenhouse or madhouse? What’s holding back climate action?
- Dinosaurs invade the Blue Mountains, and more…
And more than 570 other events across the state.