Monday 5 September (side-event, day prior)
A net zero health system that’s ready to protect Australians from climate health impacts?
50 health leaders meeting to develop an implementation plan to:
- prepare the health system for climate health impacts
- and eliminate the industry’s carbon footprint.
Creating a better future for Australia
- A net zero health system that’s ready to protect Australians from climate health impacts?
- Big batteries that guarantee supply and put a stop to energy price spikes?
- Renewable energy export opportunities creating 395,000 jobs?
- Making zero emissions transport accessible to all?
- Embedding climate justice?
- Greater ambition on the path to net zero?
The second national Better Futures Forum, at UNSW Canberra and online on 6 and 7 September, will launch a collective commitment to an ambitious national climate agenda. One that creates regional jobs, protects the future health and prosperity of our businesses and communities, regenerates nature and underpins a booming renewable energy industry.