Over the past few years we have developed and managed media strategies for various conferences.
Some of the highlights include:
- In July 2011 we ran the media program for the XVIII International Botanical Congress
- In December 2010 we ran the media program for the 19th Australian Institute of Physics Congress incorporating the 35th Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology
- In September 2010 we ran the media program for Advance Global Health – The United Nations Department of Public Information Non-Governmental Organisations (DPI/NGO) conference
- In July 2003 Niall ran the media program from the 19th International Congress of Genetics attracting hours of television and radio and pages of newspaper coverage
- In April 2007 Niall and Sarah acted as conference directorate for the 5th World Conference of Science Journalists, having won the bid for Australia in 2004
You can view all conferences we’ve assisted with via the menu on the left.