Prostate cancers are made up of hungry, growing cells. Now we’ve discovered how to cut off their food supply thanks to a study published in Cancer Research and supported by Movember. More below.
Also Australian science discoveries you may have missed from the past week.
- Heart cells growing in a test-tube – Melbourne
- How birds fly through narrow spaces without crashing – Brisbane
- A shoe to improve osteoarthritis – Melbourne
- Could yoghurt reduce heart disease – Perth
- Heavy metal music and depression – Melbourne
- And a dozen other stories below