Welcome back – this is my first 2012 bulletin for journalists interested in science.
- Australians are risking skin cancer to avoid nanoparticles
- No word on the $2 billion Square Kilometre Array yet
- Let us know if you’re heading to Vancouver for the AAAS conference
- Tasmanian-born nuclear physicist Allan Clark is home from the Large Hadron Collider
- TB – the threat to Australia and our region – World TB Day on 24 March
- It’s not too late to register for the 2012 Australian Science Communicators National Conference in Sydney – 27-29 February
- Saving maths