This week at Science in Public
19 August, 2019
- Bush medicine, beer goggles, climate conundrums, and a cancer-themed escape room: highlights for the final day of National Science Week.
- A New Hope for Coral Reefs: Largest-Ever Study Unlocks Global Solution to Save Coral Communities: Scientists urge priority action on hundreds of surviving reefs.
- Antiseptic resistance in bacteria could lead to next-gen plastics: Australia-UK researchers identify ancient protein pumps that make bacteria tough to treat – but could be key to new green polymers.
- Stories of European-Australian Research: a new collection highlights the scope of collaboration between Europe and Australia that spans almost every discipline.
- Media training places available in: Perth (2 September), Cairns (17 September), Townsville (19 September), Adelaide (1 October), Canberra (29 October), Melbourne (19 November) and Sydney (4 December)
- Do you need help to find the story in your science that works for media, funders, and other stakeholders? Join one of our communication training days.