Wednesday 18 August
Get through lockdown with science.
You and your family can contribute to real research projects without leaving home:
- help map Aussie owls by listening to their calls
- classify the coral, sand and sea creatures in the Great Barrier Reef.
Or you can explore:
- virtually dive into the sea with Giant Australian Cuttlefish
- or build the Universe Lego brick by Lego brick.
You can make your own hand sanitiser, or a lava lamp, or a marshmallow bridge.
You can find peace of mind with alternatives to meditation and mindfulness.
You can discover the future of no-kill meat, or Sydney’s backyard biodiversity.
You can explore nine forces of the Universe through the ABC series Phenomena on YouTube. Or just chill out with the dance mix on iView.
For more information read on or contact:
▪ Tanya Ha: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0404 083 863
▪ Niall Byrne: email@example.com or 0417 131 977 or 03 9398 1416.