Sunday 15 August 2021
Highlights from day two of National Science Week
432 events and exhibitions, 234 online activities, and dozens of great stories and talent.
Researchers, experts, and other interesting people available for interview around the country.
- VIC: How can families fight climate change?
- TAS: Making the greatest sourdough ever
- NSW: Deadly Science: Indigenous astronomy and modern bush medicine
- SA: Soil your undies for science
- NT: Rock stars and researchers: science in cabaret
- QLD: Make a melon go boom
Read on for more on these, including event contact details.