- Thursday: Bin chickens; platypus threat; bilby poo; isolated koalas; sex changing fish
- Wednesday: Are bin chickens spreading Japanese encephalitis?; A prize for nonsense and quality control
- Monday: Teeth reveal missing slavery stories; who owns and benefits from DNA; capturing the Tree of Life, Tiger genetics, prostate DNA
- Sunday: From $3 billion genome to the $1,000 genome. Tomorrow: your code on your phone?
- Are bin chickens spreading Japanese encephalitis?
- A prize for nonsense and quality control
- Precision medicine for Indigenous communities
- Transforming Melbourne, transforming the world
- Media welcome – International Congress of Genetics